Utrecht in Dialoog brengt stadgenoten met elkaar in gesprek die elkaar niet vanzelf tegenkomen. Utrechters van alle leeftijden en achtergronden ontmoeten elkaar, delen hun verhalen en luisteren naar ...
Dialogue Group is looking for reinforcement
Do you enjoy getting in touch with different people, initiatives and organizations in town, meeting others, discussing topics and connecting? Do you find attention to fellow people important? Do you like to prepare dialogue meetings, recruit participants, (learn to) guide conversations? We are looking to strengthen the dialogue group. From students to seniors, workers and job seekers. Everyone is welcome! Interested? Send an email via the pink button below.
You bring people and organizations in the neighborhood in contact with each other about topics such as new opportunities, home in your neighborhood, room for difference, residents and municipality, loneliness, climate and health. With partners you organize dialogues at different places in the neighborhood.
- prepare dialogue meetings on topics that are alive and current;
- create a program, news item and flyers together with partners and other volunteers;
- helping recruit participants via via, via mailings, press releases, free publicity, word of mouth;
- bringing the results of dialogue meetings into words and pictures, sharing (optional);
- an educational and exciting position at an organization that matters;
- a nice team of volunteers with different talents;
- an extensive network of involved Utrecht residents / organizations;
- guidance in the implementation of your work;
- the possibility to follow training courses and workshops.
Also suitable for students, trainees, starters, reintegrators, refocusers, pensionadas and job seekers.
Look on the website for more information about Utrecht in Dialogue. Are you interested or do you want to know more? Register for a dialogue to become acquainted with the methodology and the people behind Utrecht in Dialogue. Then make an appointment for an introductory meeting via the pink button.