Utrecht in Dialoog brengt stadgenoten met elkaar in gesprek die elkaar niet vanzelf tegenkomen. Utrechters van alle leeftijden en achtergronden ontmoeten elkaar, delen hun verhalen en luisteren naar ...
Project leader online dialogue events
Would you like to organise an in-depth conversation or serie of dialogues? Bring people and organisations together to discuss a specific issue?
Do you believe in the power of dialogue and would you like to contribute to Utrecht society? Would you like to work with volunteers and help to organise dialogue meetings? Do you enjoy networking and are you a good communicator? Utrecht in Dialoog is looking for a project leader dialogue events who is available for 8 – 12 hours per week for a period of at least 6 months.
You will bring people and organisations together to discuss a topical issue, such as equal opportunities, safety, loneliness, health, inclusion/exclusion, care, etc. Together with partners, volunteers and/or trainees, you will organise a dialogue meeting or serie in a neigbourhood, on a location or on a secific topic in Utrecht.
Your tasks will include:
– helping to organise dialogue meetings and events with partners and volunteers;
– writing and posting news reports, press releases and free publicity with collegues;
What we offer:
– working for an organisation that is really making a difference;
– a nice team of volunteers with different talents;
– the workspace of De Alchemist as an inspiring workplace;
– a comprehensive network of dedicated Utrecht residents/organisations;
– coaching in your professional and personal development;
– the opportunity to attend training sessions and workshops.
The role is suitable for students, trainees, starters, people who are reintegrating or reorienting, retired people and job seekers. The options also include reintegration or a traineeship.