Utrecht in Dialoog brengt stadgenoten met elkaar in gesprek die elkaar niet vanzelf tegenkomen. Utrechters van alle leeftijden en achtergronden ontmoeten elkaar, delen hun verhalen en luisteren naar ...
Organiser online dialogue events
Would you like to bring people and organisations together to discuss a specific issue? Do you believe in the power of dialogue and would you like to contribute to Utrecht society? Are you a real organiser and strong in networking? The opportunity to learn to know Utrecht and its inhabitants better.
You help organise dialogue meetings for 4 – 8 hours per week for a period of at least 6 months. Together with partners, volunteers and/or trainees, you organise a dialogue meeting or serie in a neigbourhood, on a location or on a secific topic in Utrecht. You bring people and organisations together to discuss a topical issue, such as equal opportunities, safety, loneliness, health, inclusion/exclusion, care, etc.
Your tasks will include:
- design and realisation of a dialogue meeting, including invitation, inspiration, facilitating and teambuilding
- realisation of dialogue meetings, events with partners and volunteers, from the preparation to the end, inclusing promotion, evaluation and follow up
- writing and posting events, taking care for socials, press releases, impressions and free publicity
What we offer:
– working for an organisation that is really making a difference;
– a nice team of volunteers with different talents;
– a comprehensive network of dedicated Utrecht residents/organisations;
– coaching in your professional development;
– the opportunity to attend training sessions and workshops.
The role is suitable for students, trainees, starters, people who are new in town and job seekers.