Logistics team member vacancy for Female Leadership training at YWCA Nederland
Would you like to join a new and innovative female leadership project, funded by the largest women's rights organisation in the world? If so, we would love to welcome you to our team! YWCA Nederland has developed a new initiative that offers a female leadership training programme to female residence permit holders in Utrecht and the surrounding area.
We are currently looking for two Logistics team members who can provide support for this project. The Female Leadership training will run from January to April, for a maximum of 20 women between the ages of 18 and 35 who have recently been given a residence permit and are finding their feet in the Netherlands. The training will cover subjects such as self-confidence, time management and making decisions. Thanks to funding from WijDoenMee.nu, we can now offer this training for the very first time.
What we expect from you:
- availability for an average of two to four hours per week in the period from November 2017 to May 2018;
- attendance at the monthly meetings;
- attendance at all the training days.
- keeping an inventory of all the materials that are required during the training session;
- ensuring that all the materials are present in sufficient quantities during the training sessions;
- organising the lunch for each training session;
- creative presentation and purchase of the so-called female leadership package;
- organising and ensuring the correct processing of transport expense claims;
- arranging alternative transport if women do not have access to a bicycle/bus/car.
- an inspiring and international team;
- plenty of scope for your own contribution;
- an opportunity to work on your own competences and personal growth;
- a boost for your own personal development, as you will also attend the training.
If so, email your CV and a brief covering letter to Sanne Meijer using the pink button below.
Two to four hours per week, short term (one or several weeks)
Expenses allowance: Yes
Preliminary interview: Yes
Certificate of conduct required?: No
PBO/SBBI status: PBO status
Suitable for English-speaking volunteers: Yes
• City centre
F.C. Dondersstraat 23
zich wereldwijd in zet voor de
ontwikkeling van leiderschap van vrouwen.
Door middel van lezingen, trainingen, workshops
intervisiegroepen en evenementen laat de Y
vrouwen kansen creëren voor zichzelf én
Het motto hierbij is: jij maakt het verschil!