Committee YWCA Netherlands
YWCA Netherlands is an organization that has its roots in Christian history, but is open to other beliefs. YWCA NL is part of the largest international women's organization. Every year we award an internal and external golden girl to show female leadership.
YWCA Netherlands has various committees, one of which is the Human Rights Committee. This committee is looking for new active members.
The human rights committee must develop policy and vision from the perspective of the YWCA regarding the position of women and girls in the Netherlands and worldwide. The committee develops activities based on this and seeks connection with other organizations, such as internal cooperation with the 1325 committee.
The committee gives substance to the following matters, among others:
- Representing YWCA NL in the broad human rights consultations nationally
- Representing YWCA NL in broad international human rights consultations
- N.a.v. the World Council specialize in specific subjects
- Involvement in peace issues
- Mapping and supporting the position of people with different sexual and gender orientations
- Identify the disadvantageous position of women within legal systems and contribute to improvement
Are you internationally oriented from your studies or from personal interests and do these policy fields fascinate you? Do you speak English? Then we are waiting for you, come quickly. We offer you an interesting and pleasant working environment as a volunteer with an international context.
zich wereldwijd in zet voor de
ontwikkeling van leiderschap van vrouwen.
Door middel van lezingen, trainingen, workshops
intervisiegroepen en evenementen laat de Y
vrouwen kansen creëren voor zichzelf én
Het motto hierbij is: jij maakt het verschil!